This Cloth Face Mask is currently available in small, medium, and large sizes to fit kids, teens, and adults. The top of the mask fits across the bridge of your nose, and the elastic ear loops are made to stretch for a secure fit.
Small size: great for kids and children
Medium: great for teens and adults
Large: great for majority of all adults taller than 5’7″(1.7m)
IF THE EAR LOOPS BEND YOUR EARS FORWARD, TRY STRETCHING THEM TWO OR THREE TIMES TO LOOSEN EAR LOOP LENGTH. PLEASE ORDER CAREFULLY.
WHILMIMASK is used for protection from airborne particles such as PM 0.3, PM 2.5, PM 10, dust, allergens, post combustion particles, shavings, biologics, odors, scents, mold, mold spores, particles in wildfire smoke, volcanic particulate pollution, and other airborne contaminants. For environments where cross-contamination is a concern, a surgical mask is recommended.
Whimi offers both premium cotton and polyester fabric face masks.
Yes, the cloth face covers are machine washable and reusable.
1) With your Cloth Face Mask folded in half along the middle seam, you’ll notice one edge is flat while the other curves slightly to a point. The curved side is the top of your face mask.
2) Fit the face mask over your nose and mouth, pulling the elastic earloop straps behind your ears.
3) The top of your Cloth Face Mask should fit comfortably but securely over the bridge of your nose.
4) The bottom of your Cloth Face Mask should fit comfortably but securely below your chin.
5) Remove your mask by the elastic earloop straps, being careful to touch the body of the mask as little as possible to limit the transmission of contaminants.
For the use of cloth face masks to help slow the spread of COVID-19, we recommend washing your reusable Cloth Face Mask regularly after each use.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean
Hand wash by rinsing outer and inner layer with water. Add a drop of liquid soap and gently rub around inner and outer layer. Rinse again and hang to fully dry before storage in a cool, dry place.
Masks should not be placed in pockets for later use. To store or transport, carefully fold the mask so the contaminated outside is folded inward and against itself. Place in clean or new paper bag, and perform hand hygiene.
You may use Alcohol wipes >61% or alcohol spray without affecting filtering efficiency
Expose to sunlight
No UV light or microwave because we have not tested effect on filter media.
No frequent washing (normally is less than 1 x per month).
No submersion, rinse only
Overwashing eventually may affect integrity of filter media sewn into middle layers of the mask.
Wearing a WHIMI mask is not bacause of my illness, or watching out you for being sick, it is because wearing a Whimi mask is also a kind of care, a fashion, and a confidence! Whimi will continue to work hard for this, never slack.
Coming back soon ……